C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at:
C3.ai is seeking a Forward Deployed Industry Leader with operations, engineering, and maintenance skills and experience in Upstream Hydrocarbon Processing. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of direct manufacturing or consulting experience delivering strategic, operational, management, and/or technical initiatives to oil and gas, manufacturing, and other clients, customers, and/or business partners as they analyze and make investments to optimize processes, and improve operations, energy management, supply chain efficiencies, profitability, and customer service.
- Utilize domain and technical expertise to understand client business initiatives and mission, and translate them to C3.ai product features and capabilities
- Utilize domain and technical expertise to understand the business landscape, how data, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, and fundamental engineering come together to solve challenging problems and recognize opportunities to increase availability and decrease unplanned maintenance to increase customer profitability.
- Contribute domain expertise to inform data science efforts and lead domain-specific customer conversations.
- Drive the delivery of solutions with compelling business value
- Maintain close relationships with important clients and facilitate client communications, validate deliverables and drive external customer reviews
- Facilitate project activities including (but not limited to) scoping workshops, requirements gathering sessions and documentation, use case definition, product specification, data and solution architecture design, and validation, and compliance with industry regulations
- Work closely with C3.ai product managers to build industry-leading applications, solutions, features, and capabilities
- Utilize domain and technical expertise to drive configuration, customization, and extension of application functionality and end-user experience by working in partnership with the product management team to define new features and capabilities
- Enhance C3.ai's external recognition and branding by writing thought pieces and support industry outreach, including presenting at relevant conferences and events
- Provide objective advice, expert insights, and specialized skills to increase organizational knowledge, support projects, and solve customer problems
- Drive internal process improvements and delivery best practices by applying functional and domain experience across multiple functional teams
- Assist sales team during opportunity assessment and capture, particularly as it relates to domain-specific requirements, regulations, deployment approach, timeline, and deliverables
- Support the creation of statement of work content, ensuring scope, deliverables, assumptions, risks, and resource needs are clearly defined and compliant with industry-specific rules and regulations
- Prior management or consulting experience in maintenance or process engineering
- Minimum five years' experience in manufacturing, engineering, or management role driving improvements in profitability and reliability, or providing specialized consulting services to customers, clients, and/or business partners in Upstream Hydrocarbon Processing
- Master's degree recommended in Engineering, Geology, Operations Research, Computer Science or other quantitative areas
- Deep experience with industry tools such as OSISoft PI Historian, Aspentech PIMS, Aspentech Hysys, KBC Petrosim, Advance Process Control, and Real-Time optimization packages, and GE Digital Asset Performance Management from an operational, data, and/or analytical perspective
- Deep experience working with analog process signals, enterprise asset management systems, engineering drawings, laboratory measurements, vibration measurements, and inventory statistics
- Proven organizational and coordination skills with the ability to multi-task across several initiatives
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with internal and cross-functional teams to discuss and define scope, objectives, project plans, and deliverables
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink, and music, and a fun team of great people.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.