USA - Massachusetts - Burlington
Job Description and Requirements
As an intern at Synopsys, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience while working alongside industry professionals. You will build and refine skills relevant to your major and future career. The Synopsys intern program emphasizes integrating our interns, allowing you to work hand-in hand with mentors and colleagues on your team. Your contributions will be invaluable to the company and products, guaranteeing you a fulfilling internship that you can proudly bring back to your courses.
This internship in is Full Time (40 hours/week) and will ideally start in May 2022 and last for the duration of 3 months.
What you'll learn and do:
* Develop and test high quality Java EE Software Product
* Focus on scalable design and
* Serve as a contributor in an agile team.
* Responsible for research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues, becoming fluent in the overall product operation
* Hands on experience developing complex database designs and crawlers
* SQL programming understanding and experience with relational databases like PostgresSQL
* Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal, with ability to provide.
* Ability to work/solve problems as part of a team as well as independently.
* Experience with container technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Google Container Engine, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, OpenShift) is a plus
All interns must be currently enrolled in an accredited educational institution. This opportunity is seeking the experience of a MS student.
Our Software Security and Quality business is all about building secure software-faster. That starts with our static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis. So our customers can build security and quality into the DNA of their code at any stage of the software development lifecycle and across the supply chain. All while minimizing risks and maximizing speed of application development.
At Synopsys, we're at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we're powering it all with the world's most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.