$3500 Bonus Package
Speech Language Path SLP Home Health
AccentCare, Inc. is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional
As a Speech Language Pathologist you will:
- Conduct appropriate evaluative procedures, assess home environment (as appropriate), and identify equipment needs relative to speech/language function.
- Identify functional speech defects, establish goals to improve patient's function and participate in the development of the interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Recommend communication devices/aids as indicated.
- Prepare and submit clinical and progress records per Company policy federal/state regulations and JCAHO standards.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates
Valid driver's license and an automobile that is insured
- A degree and an internship from an approved master's program in Speech-Language Pathology or as required by applicable law and/or regulation
- Meet the education and experience requirements for a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology, granted by the American Speech-Language Pathology, granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Certified to practice Speech-Language Pathology, with a minimum of one (1) year's clinical experience in Speech-Language Pathology
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role