AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes-delivering evidence-based care in the home-and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
As an RN Case Manager, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them customized care. Under the guidance of your supervising physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
As an RN Case Manager you will:
- Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent with the patient's diagnosis.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process: Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
- Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation
- One (1) year experience as a RN
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Has sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of work hours
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order. Ability to travel to all business locations