Our software Sales Development team is expanding! Located in Atlanta, this team identifies and reaches out to prospective clients who could benefit from our SaaS solutions to plan, manage and implement robust business continuity programs. We are seeking an Sales Development Representative who will focus on small to mid-market organizations. As a smart, driven professional, you will continue your sales career by leveraging a sales engagement platform and CRM tools to prospect into targeted industries, and geographic regions.
- Provide a consultative sales experience through your knowledge of business continuity, disaster recovery, and Agility's SaaS product line
- Identify prospective clients in your assigned territory through provided resources and independent research
- Research prospects, identify key decision makers, and conduct cold calls to generate interest for further discussion with an Account Executive
- Develop strategic approaches to engage with new prospects by using tools such as LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and other available sources of information to identify new business opportunities and develop prospect-specific profile information
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Set up and execute qualifications calls with prospects, ensuring mutual understanding of each prospect's situation, problems, and needs
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account Executive for further development and closure
- Collaborate with Agility's Sales and Marketing teams to share feedback on campaigns and best practices
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant professional experience
- 1+ years of sales development and/or lead generation experience (preferably in a B2B SaaS organization)
- Experience calling into large enterprise organizations in a complex sales environment
- Track record of over-achieving professional goals
- Passionate self-starter who possesses creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong professional phone presence
- Experience with sales tools like SalesForce, SalesLoft and Connect Leader is a plus
Why Agility Recovery?
Agility Recovery is thepremier provider ofend-to-endbusiness continuity solutions for organizations. With more than30years' experiencehelpingprofessionalswith risk management, incident management,buildingbusiness continuity plans,andmanagingprograms, we are the only integrated business continuity solution that helps organizations plan, train, test, alert, and recover from any type of business disruption. We are there for companies when they need us most.
With Agility Recovery, you have the opportunity to work for a fun, fast growing, and well-capitalized organization with a startup feel. We are a company of people who want to make a difference in the world. Each one of us contributes to making sure clients come first while maintaining a strong company culture.
Plus, we offer some great perks and benefits:
- Internal growth opportunities and emphasis on personal development
- 3-weeks of vacation + 10 observed holidays + 3 floating holidays (to use however you want)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Annual fitness reimbursement