SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at.
As a high level member of the Martech team in the DPD organization of SiriusXM, you are responsible for building and maintaining the service that supports market functionality. Work closely with client and marketing team to develop and maintain applications that support various marketing activities. You are familiar with cloud software deployment and monitoring tools and are enthusiastic about learning new technologies and skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work independently on developing framework and applications that support marketing needs.
- Adhere to rules established to enforce test-driven/behavior-driven development, maintaining wiki pages, code style, and code group/peer review.
- Be a team player, someone who can communicate both orally and through our various written communication mechanisms.
- Analyze requirements and technical specifications, and implement assigned development tasks using various web technologies.
- Be able to dig in and troubleshoot pre and post production issues.
- At least 6 years working experience in IT industry using Java, Python.
- Familiar with data streaming.
- Bachelors of Computer Science or related field.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Strong skills using Java and other related technology stack
- Strong knowledges of Perl/Python
- Strong knowledges with cloud (AWS or GCP)
- Strong knowledges of web services, implementation, debugging, performance tuning
- Strong ability identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks and deliver code that meets performance budgets and goals
- Strong knowledge of multithreaded programming techniques
- Strong knowledge of system monitoring using various tools such as Grafana, ELK or Prometheus.
- Strong knowledge of database fundamentals and data persistence techniques, SQL and NoSQL.
- Strong comprehension of Agile/Scrum methodologies, Software Development Life Cycle, Source Control systems, and Configuration Management.
More details about our company benefits can be found!
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.