Bonus Package $10k
AccentCare is looking forpassionate clinicians committed todelivering exceptionalcare in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes-delivering evidence-based care in the home-and providingcomprehensivetraining to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCareteam and Make A Difference every day.
Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Reports to: Clinical Supervisor
As a Physical Therapist you will:
- Assess and evaluate therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status and participate in developing the total plan of care.
- Direct physical therapy treatment.
- Instruct patients, families and caregivers in the use and care of therapeutic appliances.
- Prepare and submit clinical notes in a timely manner.
- Adhere to the Company's code of conduct.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Master's degree in physical therapy approved by CAPTE accredited physical therapist education program
- Must be currently licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist within the state of agency operation and compliant with accepted professional standards and practices
- Community/home health experience is preferred
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Valid driver's license and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or home health requirements and is in good working order