Hi there! We're Razorfish. We've been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What's different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people -with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives. Join us at razorfish.com.Job Description
Razorfish is looking for an AEM Developer to join our backend enhancements development team.
The perfect candidate will have 2-4 years of professional development experience working within AEM with a focus on backend work. A broad understanding of the overall capabilities of the AEM platform as well as exposure to the design and development of front-end and user interfaces would be awesome. Strong communication skills are crucial and an ability to interact with clients and stakeholders is a huge plus.Qualifications
- 2-4 yrs of prior development experience with a specific focus on backend AEM development
- Deep understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, HTL/Sightly skills, combined with a strong understanding of enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring
- Deep understanding of and hands-on development experience with relevant Java CMSframeworks including Apache Sling for content-centric application development, JCR and JSR-170 / JSR-283 for Content Management, JSR-168 and JSR-286 for Portal development, and Apache Felix for OSGi bundle development
- Proficiency in Day CQ / Adobe AEM foundational conceptsincluding the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, a solid understanding of all of the related building blocks (including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc.), and the Adobe AEM development and deployment process
- Knowledge of the end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management, and content publishing/deployment/delivery processes
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
- Strong communications skills
- Good understanding of Day CQ /Adobe AEM WCM capabilities including multisite manager and blueprinting as well as the use of online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalizationand multivariate testing
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using Day CQ / Adobe AEM with or without a Portal, Search, Commerce package or other platforms
- Experience in Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target and Adobe migration projects
- Prior experience collaborating and interacting with stakeholders and clients
- An understanding of the general capabilities of the AEM platform and experience working with user-facing interface design and development
- Active LinkedIn profile is required for consideration; link should be provided on resume or at time of application
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Sapient Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com. As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.