Position at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.
At Dr. Reddy's "Good Health Can't Wait"
By joining Dr. Reddy's, you will contribute to making the breakthroughs of tomorrow a reality today! From making medicines more affordable to discovering innovative treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, we are dedicated to helping people lead longer and healthier lives. We are seeking dynamic and energetic individuals ready to inspire, ready to make a difference fortheircommunity andeverycommunity.
Associate, Technical Services - Shreveport, LA
Relocation assistance will be provided if necessary.
- Lead and manage Utility, Equipment, and cleaning validation activities at site.
- Guide preparation and maintenance ofsite master validation plan and cleaning validation master plan
- Ensure qualification of new and existing equipment. Maintain equipment and utility qualification / re-validation calendar and ensure compliance.
- Lead site cleaning validation program: Maintain and update cleaning matrix, ensure new molecules / cleaning processes are always in validated state.
- Provide guidance to site calibration program.
- Provide technical expertise for evaluation, qualification, and procurement of new equipment / modification of existing equipment and utilities.
- Support site in quality and compliance, participate in FDA inspections and lead discussions during audit and inspections on related / relevant topics (e.g. Utility, water system and equipment qualification, cleaning validation etc.)
- Actively support site OE initiatives and compliance enhancement activities, with specific emphasis on cleaning practices and procedures
Education & Experience:
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering/pharmacy/scientific field. (Biological sciences, Chemical Engineering, or Pharmacy).
- Entry level candidates with 0-5years experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.