University Intern: Digital
The digital intern role will provide exposure to TEAM's Digital organization. Over the course of the summer, the intern will work on business critical projects that involve researching and developing new ideas for products and the systems used to create them. These projects will deliver tangible benefits and measurable results to the business. Additionally, TEAM interns will be supported by a manager and mentor who will set objectives with you and guide you throughout the internship. The internship will also provide opportunities to network, participate in social events and professionally develop. The internship is 10-12 weeks in duration.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concern
- Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to TEAM's Core Values
- Execution of project in our Digital Organization
- Present project results to executives as the culmination of the internship
- Majoring in one of the following disciplines: Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Anticipated graduation date of May 2023
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- High attention to detail, strong organizational skills, ability to work under time constraints, good interpersonal skills and a high degree of initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in a shop and office environment
- Work is conducted in a semi-private office/cubicle setting
- Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the core work hours of 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
Physical and Mental Requirements
Anticipated compensation for this role is $50,000 - $60,000per year plus bonus and benefits if eligible.Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the pay range for this role when being hired into our locations in Colorado. Team reserves the right to pay more or less than the postedrange.Actualcompensation will be based on experience, qualifications and geography.
- Ability to lift and carry50 pounds
- Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits employee to communicate effectively
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation
- Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to investigations
- Sufficient manual dexterity with or without reasonable accommodation, which permit the employee to perform routine office duties
- Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodations to perform office duties and travel when necessary to off-site locations
TEAM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be a basic principle at Team. Employment at our Company is based upon merit, ability and qualifications. No qualified applicant or employee is to be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or other status protected by federal, state, local or other law.