Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team as an Occupational Health Intern at our Cudahy, WI plant located approximately 5 miles south of Milwaukee. As an intern at ATI Cudahy Operations, you will get to learn from an experienced and knowledgeable group of professionals in a unique environment, gaining priceless experience in the materials science industry.
* Promote wellness and EAP program participation
* Plan, promote and coordinate onsite wellness activities (i.e. 5K Run, flu shot clinic, WW)
* Assist with COVID assessments and contact tracing
* Analyze data and create reports for EHS tracking
* Co-ordinate Medical Dept daily activities and contractors
* Provide back-up coverage when Occupational Health Nurse is in meetings, absences and audits
* General record keeping, filing or record requests
* Maintaining and ordering medical/safety supplies or equipment
* Schedule, perform and document required periodic employee testing (EarFit, audiometric, vision, respirator)
* Additional duties as needed
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any of the company's positions.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Public Health, Healthcare Administration or Business
* Sophomore or Above
* Minimum 3.0 GPA
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled