We are seeking experiencedPipelayers to join our growing Site team. Applicants should possess general knowledge of underground utility installation, trenching and excavation regulations and pipeline safety. A successful candidate should possess two years of prior experience in laying pipe. This position involves hands-on, physical, outdoor work.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Installation of new pipes in trench for storm or sanitation sewers, drains, and water mains
- Align pipes in pipeline sections
- Ensure subgrade and pipe are on grade and on line
- Assist in backfilling and running compaction equipment
- Job site hazard recognition
- Performs other relevant duties and responsibilities as required
- Minimum of two years of previous relevant experience
- Previous experience working around heavy equipment
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability to complete the physical aspects of the job (lifting, bending, carrying, etc.)
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
Kinsley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females, Minorities, Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.