LOOKING FOR: A self-driven, Senior level candidate with the ability to obtain Secret clearance to join our AMERICAN SYSTEMS Engineering Services team as an ElectricalCAD Designer/Drafter III in Norwich, CT.
As an Electrical CAD Designer/Drafter III you will:
- Provide support to electrical engineers.
- Work in a dynamic environment with amazing learning and growth potential.
- Provide insight to the ins and outs of drafting and designing in a professional environment.
- Obtain your secret clearance and work with submarines.
- Receive robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock Ownership Plan! (ESOP)
- Be a part of an empowered accountability culture where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in the future success and growth of the company.
A week in the life of an Electrical CAD Designer/Drafter III:
- Prepare drawings of unusual complexity or original designs that require a high degree of precision and drafting knowledge.
- Ensure that the problems in manufacture, assembly, installation and operation are resolved by the produced set of drawings.
- Independently exercise judgement in selecting and interpreting data based on knowledge of the design requirements.
- Working at a level that involves more advanced design/drafting assignments and knowledge.
- Help and provide support to junior level designer/drafters
- Review and design electrical schematics for submarine components
Life at AMERICAN SYSTEMS:
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day. Join us!
- Forbes National Best Midsize Companies 2021
- Energage National Best Workplaces, National 2021
- Washington Post Best Workplaces, 2021
Veteran Hiring Awards:
- U.S. Department of Labor Hire Vets Medallion
- BEST FOR VETS by Military Times
- TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANY by MilitaryFriendly.com