Sacramento Bus Driver
Coach USA- All West
FUTURE BUS DRIVER PROFESSIONALS, come join the Team at Coach USA,
All West Coachlines Division!
ARE YOU READY for an outdoor, mobile career where you're working with people every day, enjoying the open road, and back home almost every night?
Driving you to a Better FUTURE!
Base pay starts at $20.25-$21.00
CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF getting TRAINED to earn your commercial driver's license (CDL) and then getting PAID to operate a luxury bus around Northern California and beyond, transporting groups and individuals in comfort and style, and visiting exciting destinations?All West Coach Lines, a premier division of Coach USA is hiring BUS DRIVER TRAINEE'S for its Sacramento operation, but that's not all. Our bus driver training program is now conditionally FREE* to qualified applicants who accept our employment offer to join** our dedicated team of professional Bus Drivers at All West Coachlines! Our FREE classroom training will prepare you for behind-the-wheel training which PAYS YOU to train as one of our valued Bus Driver employees! PLUS, upon successful completion of classroom and behind-the-wheel training, we will assist you in taking the required DMV exams to earn your very own Commercial Driver's License (CDL)!HEAR WHAT OUR DRIVERS ARE SAYING!WATCH HEREWhat you can expect
- paid by the hour including downtime
- competitive benefits for full-time employees
- daily interaction with passengers
- steady work year-round
- potential for large cash tips based on customer service
- different charter route every day, OR scheduled routes available
- caring Management that places drivers' needs first
- CDL (commercial driver's license) NOT required!
- must be age 21 or older
- clean driving record
- No history of DUI/Impaired Driving violations in last 7 years
- must pass drug test and physical
- high school diploma or GED
- strong commitment to Safety and Customer Service
- can-do attitude and energy
- friendly and courteous professionalism with passengers
- adhere to safety rules and regulations
- accurate e-logs
- complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- be a team player and work well with co-drivers and co-workers
- able to positively manage stressful and unpredictable factors which may include weather, traffic, passengers, etc.
- competitive hourly pay, including downtime
- paid behind-the-wheel training
- bus and trainer provided for your DMV CDL exams, at no cost to Trainee*
- extra premiums for over-the-road, redeye, per diem etc.
- premium rate for working on holidays
- potential for substantial passenger tips based on customer service
- medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- paid time off and holidays
- uniform allowance
APPLY IN PERSON AT:
7701 Wilbur Way, Sacramento CA 95828
Monday- Friday 8:00am-3:30pm
INTERVIEW ON THE SPOT TODAY!
If interested please submit your application online
Sacramento Bus Driver Trainee
Coach USA- All West