CONMED Advanced Endoscopic Technologies (AET) is seeking a Finance Co-Op to join the team for 6 months, starting January 2022, based out of Westborough, MA.
As a Finance Co-Op, you will analyze data and create custom reports to enable management to more effectively run the AET business. You will work with business leaders in a hands-on, fast paced environment, and will gain experience in reporting, analysis and using data to draw conclusions and make business recommendations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a finance student seeking a robust Co-Op experience within a growing international medical device company!
The Co-Op's responsibilities will include:
- Extract data from Company data bases. Compile and analyze monthly data such as sales, pricing and margins. Identify issues, investigate and provide recommendations
- Analyze monthly data for Samples and Travel and Consignment Inventory and report to business leaders.
- Assemble and summarize data; prepare reports; create presentations of findings, analyses and recommendations
- Review monthly business units reporting package and make recommendations for improvement
- Prepare and analyze various other financial data and reports
- Perform other related duties as required by management
This Co-Op position requires a driven, responsible and financially savvy team player. If you are looking for an opportunity to gain hands on experience in commercial finance, specifically in the medical device industry, we invite you to apply for consideration!
- Pursing completion of a bachelor's degree in finance or a related field
- Must be available to work onsite from our Westborough, MA facility. This is a forty (40) hour per week position, Monday -- Friday throughout the Co-Op duration (January 2022 - June 2022)
This position is not eligible for employer based visa sponsorship.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid fully by CONMED
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at discounted price
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 800-325-5900 option #3.