Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Devon is a returns-driven oil and gas company that builds value for shareholders through our employees by creating a culture of health, safety, and environmental stewardship in an atmosphere of optimism, teamwork, creativity, and resourcefulness and by dealing with everyone in an open and ethical manner.
Our Vision: To be the premier independent oil and natural gas company in North America.
* Assist with the filing and organization of the resource library and assists in scheduling meetings with industry product reps.
* Assist with general office organizing or improvements.
* Assist with interior space planning and design, and aides in managing execution of space reconfiguration and construction.
* Drafting using AutoCAD/Revit.
* Assist team with presentation materials specifications as needed.
* Render project elevations or perspectives using Photoshop, Revit or similar rendering programs
* Utilize and maintain schedule and document management to track and report project performance
* Ensure construction documents align with changes/updates on a regular basis
* Ensure construction work complies with all architectural and engineering standards, codes, specifications, and creative intent.
* Provide project support to the interior design and construction team by organizing documentation of all material control samples and mockups, correspond with manufacturers, representatives, and vendors to obtain quotes and samples.
* Other project tasks as directed.
* Understands the need for good customer service to meet business objectives
* Strong Revit, CAD and design skills.
* Strong written and verbal skills.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and for multiple projects.
You will receive diversified learning opportunities through on-the-job assignments, utilizing the technical skills that you have acquired in college. This internship will assist you in developing technically and professionally.
Devon's Intern Recruiting Philosophy
Devon utilizes its internship programs as a tool for staffing full-time positions. An internship allows the company to assess your knowledge, skills, and abilities more accurately and for you to fully evaluate the work experience at Devon.
* Alternate Work Schedule (option for every other Friday off)
* Free access to the Well fitness facility
* Competitively compensated
* Corporate Housing
* Full-time student enrollment
* Pursuing degree in Interior Design or Construction Management
Conditions of Employment
* Successfully complete a background check and drug screen.
* Presentation of documents establishing identity and permanent U.S. employment eligibility; completion of Federal Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9).
* Internship will start mid-May 2022 and end first of August 2022
Devon Energy is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Devon Talent Acquisition Team at .