DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
OFFSHORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in building, refurbishing, and repair ofFuel Systems;
- Perform Base and Fuel Truck Daily, Monthly and Annual Inspections;
- Maintain Base Fuel Truck;
- Maintain Base Defueler Carts;
- Maintain written records;
- Maintain overall good housekeeping;
- Communicate with outside contractors performing Fuel System maintenance or upgrades;
- Interact with all Vendors, Technical Representatives, FAA and Customer Auditors;
- Fuel aircraft and ground support equipment;
- Load and unload aircraft;
- Provide basic maintenance and repairs on facility;
- Daily housekeeping and other duties as required;
- All other assigned duties.
- High school graduate or equivalent;
- Travel required to maintain fuel systems and perform inspections;
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds;
- Must be able to operate a forklift;
- Must have experience in dispensing, transferring, storing and handling freight, including HazMat and Jet fuel;
- Willing to work outdoors;
- General knowledge of hangar and building maintenance;
- Valid CDL required.
Our compensation structure is designed to makeBristow an attractive employer andvery competitive within the industry.
Bristow Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Bristow Group will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic.