We are inspired by solving big problems. We are all about progress; we set out to do something and we do it. - Rob Cohen President, Bamboo Health
Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We deliver on a mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum, and our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care.
Our team is focused on providing the best customer service experience for our clients. The successful Technical Support Specialist, Appriss Insights will create customer satisfaction, use work opportunities to develop Omni Channel outcomes, and contribute insight for informed change.
What You'll Do:
- Respond to customer product inquiries via telephone or written format via internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Resolve customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Troubleshoot problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
- Document customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
What Success Looks Like...
In 3 months...
- Integrated into a friendly and interactive team
- Fully skilled on all products
- Comfortable use of all necessary tools
In 6 months...
- Participate in one or more committees focused on the employee experience
- Comfortable taking a most call types without assistance
In 12 months...
- Participate in special projects
- Offer feedback to enhance process or improve procedure
- Eligible for promotion
What You Need:
- High level of judgement and exceptional analytical ability
- Creativity in investigating customer problems and solutions within service agreements
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily activities with a customer-centric presence;
- Effective verbal and written communications skills to consult with management, business partners and vendors required;
- Documentation and quality assurance processes experience
- PC configuration and installation knowledge
What We Suggest:
- Successful customer service experience in a call-center setting
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- IT Help Desk or PC setup experience
- A+ Certification and Network experience
- Leadership experience
What You Get:
- Join one of the fastest growing health IT companies in the country
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team
- Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors
- Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H