The HR Reporting Analyst will query, compile and analyze human resources reports, metrics and statistics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Produce and distribute various human resources data analytics using Business Intelligence (BI) analytical reports, Qualtrics and queries from Human Resources Management System (HRMS) and Excel as requested. Includes, routine monthly, quarterly, annual report requests, i.e. email lists for departments and vendors.
2. Assist with required government reporting, including but not limited to: EEO1, EEO2, VETS, multiple worksite reports and affirmative action statistical reports.
3. Use queries and BI reports to maintain data integrity in HRMS.
4. Support HR Business Partners (HRBP) and leaders across the company to provide HR data with respect to all employee functions including benefits, payroll, time management, compensation, talent acquisition, talent management and performance management.
5. Maintain confidentiality as it relates to employee privacy, HIPAA and sensitive payroll information.
6. Support Enterprise Application System (EAS) team to ensure integrity of data, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
7. Ensure documentation of analytical and BI processes are consistently maintained and up-to-date.
8. Support streamlining of manual or unautomated tasks in the human resources departmental.
9. Respond to internal and external audit requests.
10. Manage new and updated job titles and inactivate unused titles to maintain a current database.
11. Serve as back-up to NMLS (Nationwide Multistate Licensing System and Registry) annual registration and for new registrants.
Education - Bachelor's degree in business, management, accounting, finance or related field.
Experience - Over three (3) years in information systems, business intelligence, human resources or related experience.
Other - None.
Experience working with UKG software.
Business Intelligence reporting experience
Experience with Qualtrics reporting