Claim your place on the Codeworks Team!
Title: Agile Coach (multiple openings)
Duration: ongoing, long term contract, at least 12 months in duration to start
Location: Remote, however, must be able to travel to Auburn Hills, MI, in the future (45 minutes north of Detroit) for occasional meetings.
This software organization is seeking several motivated and adaptable individuals with enterprise level consulting experience as an Agile Coach. In this role, you'll be helping these teams define, develop, and deliver the foundational software for multiple embedded control systems. You'll be a change agent, you'll instill Agile practices, you'll be driving enterprise wide agile adoption strategy, you'll be evaluating and mentoring Scrum Masters and delivering training, and so much more!
- 5+ years of Agile team/organization, preferably in SAFe
- Agile coaching experience and Agile Role Execution experience with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, RTEs, etc.
- Agile coaching experience in software product development
- Experience in a transformational role while multiple teams move from legacy/waterfall to Agile practices
- Agile Training expertise
- Expertise with Jira, RTC and other similar tools.
- Bachelor's degree
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Experience with DevOps methods and practices
- Agile Engineering methods, like Test-Driven Development
- Value stream orientation and coaching
- Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certifications
- SAFe SPC certification
For immediate consideration,
Codeworks has been recognized for quality, integrity, and agility often in our 25+ years of service and we attribute this to our focus on building lasting relationships. We are a lean, efficient staffing firm that is responsive and flexible toward its people while offering competitive compensation and benefits.