Come create the technology that helps the world act together.
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people's lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
The Customer Experience organization provides a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. While bringing deep understanding of local markets for our customer, the CX organization ensures strong alignment between sales and delivery teams.
Job Title: Senior copywriter
Reports to: Head of Cross portfolio solutions & Partner marketing
Preferred Location: Reading, UK
Alternative Location: Dallas, TX; Ottawa or Toronto, ON;
What you will learn and contribute to
Nokia is looking for a senior copywriter for its thought leadership content.
To be successful in this role, you will need to know how to tell a good story. This is primarily a writing role, focusing on long-form editorial articles but an ability to produce short-form snackable content would also be an advantage. But you don't need to do it alone, you will also need to be able to work with other internal writers, and editors, providing feedback to them, while working with internal stakeholders to help expand and develop additional content types.
You will work with a broader team and find the best angle to turn these stories into great editorial content that positions Nokia as a thought leader and builds our brand awareness with CSPs (communications service providers) and large Enterprises globally. The candidate will need to be willing to try new approaches and creative ways to build human and engaging content that communicates a unique Nokia point-of-view.
You'll also need to have a grasp of content marketing best practices so you can continue to improve engagement and hve a basic understanding of our technology, and how it can address our customers' needs as well.
The candidate shares an ambition to make content an integral part of and key contributor to Nokia's business success.
* Build highly creative and impactful editorial content that forms the foundation of our thought leadership campaign
* Know our audience, what they need, what resonates and how to tell an engaging story to them
* Understand our business and where thought leadership content can have the most impact.
* Writing content that is engaging, human, and helpful while being aligned with our content strategy and brand guidelines
* Working with cross-functional teams and associated subject matter experts
Your skills and experience
* Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism, or related field.
* 5+ years developing editorial content for a B2B technology company or at an agency working for B2B clients, ideally with some experience in telecoms
* Able to synthesize complex topics into engaging copy for a senior audience
* Solid all-round writer with an emphasis on long-form articles
* Excellent attention to detail and proofing skills
* Comfortable with fluid, iterative processes
* The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
* Excellent communication skills - writing, presenting and listening
* Basic understanding/appreciation of SEO
* Understands what good looks like in technology content marketing
* High level of creativity and drive to create content that stands out
* Ability to deliver on multiple ongoing and aggressive timelines; and
* Ability to collaborate, learn and challenge teams you work with to get better.
* Familiar with MS office suite of apps
* Ability to travel about 10-15% of the time in the future
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia's employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.