Are you inspired by "what's next"? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world's largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people's lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
We are currently seeking a Senior Active Directory Engineer to join our team.
The Senior Active Directory Engineer provides support, implementation, and design services for Microsoft Active Directory and Windows-based systems across the enterprise, including directory and identity management solutions. Resolves and appropriately completes assigned cases and change requests and acts as an escalation for support issues. Applies new solutions through research and collaboration with team and determines course of action for new application initiatives. Implements new software solutions as required by the business. The core infrastructure technology duties include enterprise Microsoft Active Directory and Windows file services architecture creation and management, Azure Active Directory, global system security and policy configuration, and top-level support for enterprise-wide initiatives.
This role includes, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Continually assist with the baseline design and implementation of Microsoft Active Directory architecture, Domain Name Systems (DNS), and Group Policy Objects (GPO)
- Recommend and build policies for cloud deployments such as location, device based, capacity sizing, governance, or other criteria
- Help determine tools, tactics, and procedures (TTPs) for Active Directory management and monitoring tools
- Recommend and implement standards that ensure adherence to security policies and procedures
- Assist in building incident response procedures for Active Directory environment
- Research and investigate cyber threats and security incidents in conjunction with the IT Security team
- Evaluate and recommend infrastructure resources based on IT project requirements
- Develop and support standard operating procedures to simplify and streamline IT processes
- Assists the Information Security team in monitoring security systems, reviewing logs, and managing information security systems
- Identify, analyze, and report resource constraints within the cloud environment, using information collected from a variety of sources, to maintain cloud service operations
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, investigate, and resolve network and infrastructure issues and incidents; Provide Root Cause Analysis support
- Expert knowledge in the following areas:
- Active Directory (AD)
- Group Policy Objects (GPO)
- Certificate Authorities (CA) and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Domain Name Systems (DNS)
- Distributed File Systems (DFS)
- Windows Server Operating Systems - 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016 and 2019
- RADIUS authentication
- Microsoft Certified Systems Expert (MCSE) certification
- Working knowledge of Azure Active Directory
- Working knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Adherence to strict change management procedures
- Expertise in monitoring, administering, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions in hybrid cloud environments
- Proficiency implementing secure infrastructure solutions
- Ability to translate strategic requirements into an enterprise architecture designs
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to gracefully explain and enforce on-premise and cloud infrastructure requirements and guidance
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, customer service, and communication skills and an ability to interact effectively with a wide range of users of varying levels of technological expertise
- Great troubleshooting and problem analysis skills
- Self-motivated with a strong willingness to learn and grow with changing cloud technologies and a fast-paced business environment
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, a related field or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Azure certification (plus)
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled