Our studio in Denver, CO, is looking for creative, dedicated, down-to-earth designers with a passion for community. We pursue meaningful work that embraces diverse voices. We seek a talented, architectural graduate or project architect to join our team.
Qualified candidates should have:
- A professional degree in Architecture and have a minimum of 3-10 years of architectural experience.
- Demonstrate a portfolio that has a strong design aptitude.
- Have the ability to lead and manage projects.
- Established experience in all phases of project delivery.
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Be proficient in Revit, and SketchUp.
- Ability to exhibit additional skill with Rhino, 3D Max, and or the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and InDesign.
Applicants must include electronic work samples or a link to work samples along with a resume and cover letter to be considered.
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.