|Senior Marketing Automation Specialist
|MOBE guides people to better health and more happiness. Behind our innovative health solutions is uniquely human philosophy. We believe that person-to-person connections and understanding can make a difference in a world where self-care can be complicated, and health care is ever-evolving and complex.
MOBE works with insurance companies and large employers to provide health solutions to people who are frequent users of the health care services, but are not experiencing optimal results. We combine data analytics, digital health, and a novel one-to-one personalized approach to impact health outcomes positively.
Supporting people is at the core of our business, employees included. MOBE is a high-growth organization with a culture built on trust and collaboration. Consistent across our teams and offerings is a belief in the power of people doing good together. We genuinely care about people and consider our workforce the most significant asset.
MOBE is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Automation Specialist with strong analytical, digital marketing and automation experience using Marketo Marketing Automation. The Senior. Marketing Automation Specialist will support our daily marketing automation tasks, troubleshooting and maintenance. Major areas of accountability are development of marketing campaigns, testing and analyzing workflows, lead nurturing and lead scoring programs while identifying optimization opportunities. The Senior. Marketing Automation Specialist will be passionate about delivering data-driven, efficient marketing campaigns with a strong attention to detail.
- Manage multi-touch email campaigns including setup, testing, deployment, and reporting following brand guidelines and adhering to industry best practices.
- Partner with the broader marketing team to develop new techniques using marketing automation, impacting campaign design, points within the customer journey, content development, engagement strategies and conversion techniques.
- Participate in the scheduling and coordination of marketing campaigns to ensure timely execution and coordination of cross-functional marketing activities.
- Maintain the email campaign calendar, produce regular email performance reports, and identify areas for optimization.
- Serve as an email marketing subject matter expert, and document best practices and processes.
- Work with the Marketing Operations Director on new technology and infrastructure projects including database cleanup, segmentation, and deliverability.
- Minimum 4-6 years of Marketo and email marketing experience and with associated interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, nurturing, analytics, etc.
- Hands on experience building and managing lead nurture programs
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of the web and web technology (HTML, basic CSS) and the ability to expand current technical skillset
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred
- Knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with marketing automation systems (Marketo), lead scoring, and analytics tools.
- Marketo certification preferred
- A passion for analytics and metrics, with a desire to continuously iterate and improve programs and processes
- Passionate about helping others
- Self-Confident and able to diplomatically express views that may be unpopular
- Conscientious, organized, and dependable; always meets deadlines and commitments
- Personable, easily establishes rapport with others, making them feel comfortable and valued
- Initiative-Driven, pursuing goals beyond what is required or expected
- Service-Oriented, anticipating, recognizing, and meeting customer needs
- Conflict-Manager, diplomatically and tactfully able to calm tense situations
- Communication, addressing issues, listening, and seeking mutual understanding
- Influence by effectively persuading others
- Collaborative and works as part of the team to successfully achieve common goals
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.