Reporting to the IT Manager - Digital Workplace and Business Development Systems, the IT Project Manager - Service Management Systems is responsible for managing the Bristow ServiceNow platform. The platform is used globally for enterprise service management across IT, HR, Fleet Support, Facilities and Safety functions. It is also used for IT Asset Management; IT Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC), and SOX Compliance processes. As part of Bristow's digital workplace, the ServiceNow platform is also used for enterprise workflow automation capabilities.
- Oversee operations of Bristow ServiceDesk program including setting priorities; developing service metrics and producing KPIs related to the Bristow's ServiceNow platform.
- Manage full project management life cycle and software development life cycle for the implementation of complex information systems
- Manage production releases while partnering with internal teams to ensure stakeholders are involved with testing, cutover, and hyper care actives.
- Lead application user experience design activities
- Drive process automation and replace manual operations to create efficiencies.
- Develop and support system integrations with upstream and downstream systems such as HRIS, Active Directory, Office 365, SAP etc.
- Collaborate with Business Process Owners and key business stakeholders in the IT, HR, Operations and Legal functions to ensure that applications meet business requirements and functional specifications; fulfill end-user requirements; and identify and resolve systems issues
- Collaborate with offshore IT resources on Software Development and Service Management activities including product backlog development; incident management; change management; and release management.
- Develop and deliver system and process training to user community through webinars, videos, knowledge base, and other employee engagement practices.
- Contribute and maintain ServiceNow related content in the Bristow Knowledge Base.
- Responsible for maintaining secure and up-to-date application platforms.
- Develop and maintain vendor relationship with ServiceNow and System Integrators to assess technology roadmap and business impact on current processes.
- Work directly with software vendor for prompt resolution of any problems or emergencies
- Provide on-call application support for critical issues as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in an application development and support role
- A minimum of 3+ years of ServiceNow development, administration, project management experience in a global organization
- A minimum of 3+ years experience working with remote offshore support teams
- A minimum of 3+ years experience with ITIL industry standard for IT Service Management processes
- A minimum of 3+ years experience with SCRUM or Agile methodology for managing Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Service Management processes and systems
- Good understanding of business process engineering, optimization and automation
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose information systems issues and manage critical incidents
- Demonstrated experience in cross-functional project teams
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet project deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Willingness to learn new and emerging technologies and implement in a short time
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities
- Self-motivated, innovative and able to work across diverse technical and non-technical teams.
- Must be self-directed and willing to learn new tools and services to stay up-to-date with our evolving platform
- Ability to communicate to non-technical and technical resources
- Ability to regularly travel overseas
- Ability to work in the USA
- ServiceNow System Administrator or other ServiceNow certificationspreferred
Bristow Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Bristow Group will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic.