Application Product Analyst -- Lending and Trade Services
The Application Product Analyst will work closely with Application Product Owners and Application Stakeholders. This position will be critical to ensuring successful implementations and adoption of new functionality within the assigned application.
- Serve as an expert for assigned product(s) through research (internal and external), discovery, validation and customer / user interactions and presentations, white papers, etc.
- Participates in a collaborative, dynamic Product planning efforts that align with Comerica and Technology strategies and provides the best value and outcome for the investment
- Supports proactive communication with stakeholders to ensure that there is visibility into the Product's direction, schedule, progress and operational status
- Participate in development of internal and external communications and change management programs
- Leads stakeholders in gathering user and customer feedback and market/industry drivers.
- Develop training material.
- Conduct training classes as necessary.
- Manage upstream, downstream, and channel delivery risks and mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate with business partners and technology teams to ensure appropriate controls are implemented for the assigned application and any related supplier provided services.
- Drive appropriate level of development and operational support throughout a product's phases in the maturity life cycle: introduction, growth, maturity, decline.
- Ensure positive customer /user experience by ensuring newly developed products and enhancements are adequately tested before release.