Facilitate the achievement of obtaining optimal business value (efficiency and effectiveness) out of the resources utilized for the Enterprise Core System, including capital, technology, and staff. Responsible for eliciting the actual needs of the stakeholders, analyzing business requirements, identifying business opportunities, preparing documentation and evaluating risk. Ensure assigned applications work reliably for the business and are kept current per the vendor requirements; maintain, troubleshoot, and support systems on a daily basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure the assigned applications are fully utilizing the feature/functionality and that processes are efficient. Perform business process review and analyses in order to drive efficiency and utilization gains throughout the department. Actively seek ways to improve the client experience.
2. Responsible for evaluating product offerings and potential enhancements and identifying the feasibility, business value proposition, and/or the benefits to be gained. Make a recommendation to team with rationale and obtain a supported team decision.
3. Lead and/or participate on projects as needed (system upgrades, bank integrations, etc.). Collaborate with other departments to lead and facilitate the implementation and fulfill the initiative purpose and goal through standard best practice project management techniques. Ensure all aspects of the project is completed:
4. Maintain and manage reporting systems to provide actionable information to drive business decisions.
5. Maintain Disaster Recovery plans and models.
6. Ensure all application changes follow the standard process while keeping exceptions to a minimum and only with special approval.
In Addition to the above, these may apply:
Education - High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Experience - Over three (3) years of application/business/systems analyst experience.
Other - None
Bachelor's degree in business, operations or a related.
Technical certifications in Microsoft, CompTIA, and/or Cisco.
Direct Banking experience, including exposure to and understanding of bank structure/operations.
Knowledge of SQL, SAS Visual Analytics, SSRS, or other reporting technology