Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is looking for a Information Technology Task Manager to join our team in Washington, DC. The ideal candidate shallserve as the focal point and primary support for information technology for our customer. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Provide Information Management support services to the PEO USC Activity Chief Information Officer (ACIO)/Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Provide IT Engineering expertise and support for programs and systems to include tasks such as data fusion and architecture.
- Support Information Systems management initiatives such as developing and maintaining tools, databases, and web sites.
- Provide direct on-site IT and other support services for daily operation, maintenance, and scheduling of the PEO USC Technology and Acquisition Needs Center (TANC) and/or other conference rooms under PEO USC control.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering, computer science, or information technology discipline with 10 years of relevant experience. Preferred MS in computer sciences discipline with 15 years of IT experience. Requires demonstrated supervisory experience.
- 10 years experience in engineering, computer science, or information technology may substitute for required education requirements.
- An active DoD Secret Clearance required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.