PGAL is an international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering, and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, collaborative, and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. PGAL is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership, and life.
We are seeking a talented Architectural Designer with 2-5 years of experience who is interested in contributing to and thriving in a positive, mutually supportive studio environment.
- Utilize strong graphic and design skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment on a large project team
- Prepare and develop architectural documents, elevations, sections, and details utilizing REVIT under the direction of other project team members
- Responsibilities include all phases of design documentation through construction administration
- Work closely with the project team to meet aggressive schedule deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or related field from an accredited university required
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in REVIT and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, excel, and Outlook)
- Good knowledge of US architectural building systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and part of a project team
- Good communication skills, both orally and written
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
PGAL offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays, vacation and sick.
At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering inhouse study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you. To be considered for this position, resume and work samples must be provided.
All interviews are conducted in-person as this position will work onsite at our Hoboken location. No remote work is available for this position.
PGAL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled
PGAL is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.