J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. (Brennan) is a 100-year-old, family-owned company that specializes in water-based environmental remediation and restoration and marine construction headquartered in La Crosse, WI that offers our employees growth, challenging work, empowerment, and meaningful work.
We are known for tackling complex projects, working hard, providing solutions and celebrating our success.
Do you strive to innovate, develop new skills and perform high quality work? As a BIM Drafter, you will work within a team to draft and develop unique BIM models.
- We offer a generous, industry-leading benefits package. We are proud to offer our employees and their families group health, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(K) program with generous matching, annual bonus eligibility and profit-sharing program.
Do you have what it takes to join the Brennan team?
- Technical, Associates, or Bachelor's degree in relevant field (drafting/modeling preferred)
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawing sets and 3D/BIM models
- Experience with Drafting or CAD operating and modeling (Revit preferred)
- Confidence with and eagerness to learn new software and technology
As a critical player on our team some responsibilities include:
- Work with project team from estimating through project completion
- Create 3D models from 3+ sources including engineer issued drawings, existing models, or direction/drawings from project team
- Develop 2D drawings for installation or further detail
- Utilize 4D scheduling software to merge 3D/BIM models with project schedules
- Integrate existing and proposed conditions for a project site
Why choose us?
- They key to our success is our people! From personal development, to teamwork and collaboration, we strive to promote individual growth and advancement.
- We are a family-focused company and are determined to provide a rewarding career that offers above average compensation.
- Our focus on safety and quality is unmatched in the industry, and our ability to innovate has enabled us to exceed.
- You will get to work for a company voted by our employees as a Great Place to Work, for the fifth year in a row.
If you want a career where you will work hard, have opportunities for advancement, and do things every day that others only dream about then we want you.
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.