RN with MBON or compact state licensure with BSN and 1 year minimum of OR circulating experience required. ACLS and CPR. Certification in specialty preferred, required within 18 months of hire. Ability to communicate effectively and is a team player. Proficient computer, time management and critical thinking skills.
Weekend schedule/requirements below:
- Budgeted for 72 or 48 hours per bi-weekly pay period
- Eligible for weekend differential for hours worked between 0700 on Friday until 0659 on Tuesday
- Required to work 24 - 36 weekend hours with a regular shift assignment of 8 or 12 hours
- Required to work 11 of every 12 weekends (or 48 out of 52 weekends per year) and holidays that fall on scheduled weekends.
- Eligible for shift differentials
- Eligible for applicable benefits based on FTE status
Experienced OR nurses may be eligible for up to $20,000 sign on bonus