Backed by more than 40 years of experience and one of the industry's leading safety performance records, PPM, helps clients address the complex challenges inherent in today's manufacturing and industrial facilities environment. Our wide experience in meeting industrial plant maintenance needs enables us to implement systems and processes that keep your facilities and equipment running at consistently optimum levels.
Job Title: Equipment Operator
This is highly skilled work in the operation of a variety of heavy and complex equipment. Work involves responsibility for the safe and efficient /high production operation heavy equipment. Work is reviewed by a supervisor through inspection of work while in progress and upon completion.
* Operates heavy construction equipment including bulldozer and front-end loaders.
* Must be team oriented.
* Performs light maintenance and servicing work in connection with the operation of heavy equipment.
* High school diploma from an accredited school or its equivalent.
* Must possess and maintain a valid phone number and valid driver's license.
*Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the operation of various construction and maintenance equipment.
* Pass pre-employment and random drug screens.
Working Environment & Physical Demands
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled