Seeking experienced Medical Receptionist to work in physician office.
Full Time & Part Time Opportunities Available
Duties included but not limited to the following:
- Welcomes Patients and visitors in person or on the telephone
- Answers questions or referring inquiries
- Schedule and confirms appointments
- Notifies providers of patients arrivals or delays
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining , recording and updating personal and financial information
- Verifies insurance and collects co-payments
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information
- Performs basic clerical and filing duties
- Follows policies and procedures
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing customer service and team goals
Knowledge & Abilities
- Prior working knowledge of a medical office and procedures
- Telephone Skills
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office
- One year of working experience in a medical office setting required.
- Previous experience with Electron Medical Records
- MA or CNA exp. helpful.
Equal Opportunity / Drug Free Workplace Employer.Equal Opportunity / Drug Free Workplace Employer.