With COVID continuing to move through our communities, we are committed to ensuring safety for staff and consumers. We ensure any consumers receiving in-person services pass a pre-screen. Where appropriate, virtual sessions may be available for any consumers not passing the screen or with additional safety concerns.
About your Role:
The Senior Behavior Analyst is responsible for coordinating treatment and implementing outreach services for assigned clients as a member of the Autism Services Program. As a Senior Behavior Analyst you will receive ongoing training and professional development opportunities after hiring and you need to be highly organized with solid time management skills as well as adaptable to a fast paced work environment. The Senior Behavior Analyst provides administrative and clinical oversight and supervision to all team members including BCBAs and ABA Technicians as well as provides professional and clinical development/training of team members. The Senior Behavior Analyst also serves as a leader, to ensure effective treatment for all clients
Does the Following Apply to You?
- Master's or Doctoral degree in Behavioral Analysis, Special Education, or another Human Services Discipline with an emphasis in Behavioral Analysis
- BCBA or BCBA-D Certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board Inc. or state issued license to practice Applied Behavior Analysis required.
- LP, LPA, LCMHC, LCSW preferred;
- Completed 8-hour BACB Supervision Training.
- Must meet all requirements set forth by the BACB for supervisors.
- 3 - 5 years of experience post certification providing behavioral services to children, adolescents or adults on the autism spectrum and/or with intellectual disabilities.
- Experience providing training, supervision and oversight to Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs).
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Perks We offer:
- Supervision incentive
- Small caseloads with extra billable hours incentive pay
- Opportunity for growth
- Free internal CEU opportunities
- Full time flexible schedule
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days (1st year 10 days; increases with tenure)
- Paid Sick Days (Accrual per pay period)
- 7 Paid Holidays (including one floating holiday)
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account or FSA
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Perks @Pathways - national discounts on shopping, travel and entertainment
If you're #readytowork The Pathways is #readytohire!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.