Job Summary: The primary responsibilities of this position include: perform and provide various types of Residential HVAC service; support service technicians, customers, and project managers; estimate service work when required, assure that service calls, installations, preventative maintenance, and projects assigned to you are organized, performed safely, and completed on time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Adhere to corporate policy on safety and follow all safe work practices and procedures.
* Respond to residential and light commercial HVAC service calls as required/dispatched.
* Provide installation needs for all types of residential and light commercial HVAC systems.
* Communicate with customers and show a high level of customer service skills.
* Provide required support in estimating projects and coordination of sold projects.
* Coordinate projects, manpower, work schedules and materials as needed.
* Provide office with cost estimates and prices as necessary for emergency repairs and replacement projects.
* Communicate to project managers, dispatchers and service managers any scheduling issues and manpower required to meet project goals.
* Ensure that work is executed in an efficient and productive manor and attempt to limit the number of outside distractions that could occur while performing your work.
* Be familiar with all HVAC services we provide and display the ability to discuss with customers or prospective customers.
* Offer and sell "add-on" services and equipment on existing installations and service calls
* Review equipment installation requirements and make adjustments as needed.
* Assist and participate in the on-call program.
Education and/or Experience
Higher education or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 5-10 years related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required: EPA certification; DMV and background check; drug screening; OSHA 10; Training Certs