About Us: EMCOR Services Betlem has been in business for over 97 years, designing, building, and servicing HVAC, refrigeration, controls, and piping systems for new construction, renovation, and retrofit projects.
Job Title: HVAC Service Technician
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to HVAC&R service calls as required/dispatched
- HVAC system service experience required, equipment including RTU's, Heat Pumps, Boilers, Cooling Towers, Hydronic Systems and others as required
- System troubleshooting and repair
- Ability to navigate and understand Building Automation Systems
- Follow company procedures for all service work.
- Provide required support in estimating service work and coordination of projects.
- Comply with corporate policy on safety, work ethics and time constraints.
- Ensure that work is executed as scheduled.
- Assist and participate in the on-call program
- Assist project and service managers with new accounts
Provided: Service truck, gas card, cell phone, IPAD, GPS, engineering and office support
Required: Five + years' experience, EPA certification; DMV and background check; drug screening; OSHA 10; Training Certs
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled