This position is responsible for the successful design, implementation and ongoing management of the Bank's Governance, Risk and Compliance system platform This includes creating the strategy and leading the design of RSA Archer( Rivest, Shamir and Adelman) platform modules such as risk and control self-assessment, model risk management, compliance risk management, issue management, and business continuity. This includes full administration, configuration, testing, maintenance, and deployment of all modules and providing production issue support. The individual will lead and direct the continuous improvement and expansion of the platform and coordinate with key enterprise stakeholders to ensure the platform meets requirements and deliverables for the world class risk management tool. The individual shall rely on experience and independent judgement to plan and accomplish goals directly related to Bank administration matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Implement, administer, and manage the RSA Archer platform to ensure features, capabilities, functionality, performance, and process are effective and efficient for the end user experience.
- Ensure the overall design, layout and workflow of the RSA Archer platform aligns with enterprise risk management standards, methodologies and taxonomies.
- Design, develop and test modules within the RSA Archer platform, including layout, workflow, reporting, notifications, questionnaires, access control, packaging, etc.
- Collect and analyze business requirements for new modules, enhancements and/or changes.
- Design, develop, and test modules based on business and technical requirements.
- Manage incident tickets, workflow redesign and process change request
- Perform upgrades and plan independently with management and technology teams to ensure the platform is kept current with vendor release schedule, patches and other requirements.
- Ensure operation and performance is at the highest levels possible.
- Continually reassess the viability and maturity of the platform through peer discussions, continued educations and examination feedback.
Maintain adherence to technology programs and best practices such as change management, software development, user acceptance testing, information security, and application management.
- Partner with technology leaders to align services such as SSO, data management, reporting hierarchies, release management, API usage, and other tools.
- Ensure all changes follow a standard process while keeping exceptions to a minimum and only with special approval.
- Coordinate upgrades and plan independently with other departments, while working with change management to determine if all needs are met.
- Ensure system backups and restores are occurring as planned and are reliable.
- Administer and monitor application-level security (add and delete users, etc.) including designing roles and granting access to the system.
Build strong relationships with all levels of the company and interface with stakeholders in a professional manner including federal and state agencies, vendors, and employees.
- Establish and lead a working group comprised of module owners and subject matter experts.
- Lead team on discovery of new technologies and/or modules and provide recommendation to management for enhancements and/or replacement.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Develop policies, standards, and guidelines for end users.
In Addition to the above, these may apply:
- Provide platform reporting and status updates.
- Provide platform training and advisory services.
- Escalate significant or emerging risks or concerns.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as requested by the Sr. Manager - Governance Risk and Compliance.
- Support the Enterprise Risk Management goals and objectives.
- Work with management to design and craft new strategies and implement best practices.
Education - Bachelor's Degree in Business management, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
Experience - 5+ years of banking or related experience
Other - Obtain RSA Archer certification within one year
Education - Master's Degree
Experience - 10+ years of banking or related experience
Other - RSA Archer certification