Provide administrative support to assigned lending officer(s) through processing of loan files, and serve as primary contact for customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serve as primary support to the Relationship Manager.
- Coordinate all general customer service between the Relationship Manager and the customers.
- Ensure all commercial credit applications/requests are supported with appropriate information and meet the standard requirements as defined in the bank's policies/processes.
- Ensure compliance with Regulations B.
- Coordinate, monitor and support all upcoming maturities, delinquent accounts, portfolio exceptions and exception tracking.
- Responsible for managing and uploading information onto a third party data site (if supporting loan syndications).
2. Serve as primary support to Credit Liaison/Loan Committee Secretary.
- Start all Underwriting requests by submitting application to Credit.
- Provide additional assistance and support on any requests made to complete underwriting/approve the request.
- Assist Loan Committee Secretary with follow up on action items and/or decisions from Loan Committee.
Education - High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Experience - Over one (1) through three (3) years of banking, commercial, lending or related experience.
Other - None
High School (required)
Over one (1) through three (3) years of banking, commercial, lending or related experience. (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
First Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participant (M/F/D/V).