Spirax Sarco is looking for an exceptional Field Services Technical Specialist whose primary responsibilities will include product
commissioning, start-up, troubleshooting, repair/replacement of, and CIP of Heat Transfer packages. The orders for this
equipment come from Maintenance Contracts, new Controls/Panels/PN/Meters/ packages sold and installed in the field,
and warranty support needs of the equipment.
Services Technical Specialist will have experience with and a strong functional understanding of EMS/BMS integration with this equipment.
Some Responsibilities Include:
* Providing technical, safety and training support to plant equipment owners for each service visit
* Tuning, calibrating, starting-up and commissioning / servicing of mechanical products and/or automated controls (e.g. panels, digital controllers, control valves, metering and building automation equipment)
* Developing scope and complete service work needed on equipment as ordered.
* Qualifying simple to complex opportunities for in plant service needs.
* Collaborating and coordinating closely with Sales team and Customers.
* Working with the Sales team to generate and follow-up to close all service proposals and quotes.
* Building and expanding services opportunities while in plants via strong interpersonal communication skills with customers whose equipment is being serviced.
* Travel approximately 40% of the time to provide service tech duties and project scoping for schedule maintenance projects
Candidates should have prior field technician experience with HVAC, Mechanical, controls, and/or electrical equipment, computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft applications (spreadsheet and e-mail) and must possess a valid driver's license and be able to operate motor vehicle.
Founded in 1888, Spirax Sarco is an international organization focused on providing Steam solutions to various industries ranging from food and beverage processing, to water treatment plants and pharmaceutical research. Spirax Sarco has a direct sales presence in over 60 countries, and employs over 8000 employees globally.
Join us in creating sustainable value for all our stakeholders as we engineer a more efficient, safer and sustainable world! Hear what other spirax employees have to say at www.spiraxlife.com