Employee Type:Full time
Job Type:Production Sanitation
Job Posting Title:Sanitation Technician 3rd Shift
The Sanitation position is a critical role in the Treehouse Organization. As a member of the Sanitation team, you are responsible for a large portion of the general cleaning and bacterial standards as established by the USDA and the FDA.
Benefits and incentives:
New hires are eligible for benefits and 401(k) within their first month of hire. Shift differential of $0.90. We are also offering a sign on bonus of $300 to be paid out after 6 months and $300 to be paid out after 9 months(attendance and probationary policies apply). After 90 days pay per hour increases to $17.68 per hour
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Clean and sanitize food manufacturing equipment including Mixing/Blending, Monitor and Packaging to meet Quality Control and Bacterial Standards imposed by the customer and applicable governmental agencies, such as the USDA and FDA.
- Washing equipment (Tear Down Wash)
- Full Line or Room cleaning
- Janitorial cleaning (restrooms, breakrooms, and offices areas)
- Cleaning tasks listed on the facility MSS
- Bailing of facility recycles and waste handling and disposal
- Proper and safe use of chemicals when needed
- Knowledge and understanding of chemical hazards and proper use procedures.
- Environmental awareness and adaptability
- Obtain and maintain powered equipment certifications as required
- Ability to be self-directed, self-motivated, and work independently.
- Results driven with high personal ownership.
- communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions.
- Positive Attitude
- Working closely and cohesively with all plant departmental teams to ensure all safety, food safety and cleaning MSS tasks and objectives are met.
- Other duties as assigned to help ensure that the safety, food safety, cleaning, operational, and quality/sanitation plant goals and initiatives are met.
- Must be 18+ years old
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred, not required
- Experience in sanitation