C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at:
The Solutions Leader role is a combination of Technical Project Management, Product Development, and Business Development. Solutions Leaders work at the leading edge of our business, driving cross-functional efforts to apply C3 AI solutions to complex predictive and prescriptive problems in new domains and for new customers. Solutions Leaders identify and quantify high-impact business opportunities, scope them to tractable AI/ML problems, and drive the delivery of solutions with compelling business value. C3 is currently looking for candidates with expertise in public health to help expand our support for customers involved in areas critical to national initiatives such as cancer research and COVID response.
Recent examples of successful engagements include chronic disease prevention, cancer treatment clinical decision support, COVID-19 social vulnerability analysis, and opioid dependence prediction. These are impactful projects with high levels of internal and external visibility.
- Lead high-performing C3 AI teams including data scientists, solutions engineers, application engineers, and product managers in the delivery of quick turnaround, production-ready AI/ML applications.
- Collaborate with decision-makers, IT leaders, Data Science Leads, and subject matter experts in Public Health community (e.g., HHS) to identify and frame compelling use cases for the C3 AI Suite.
- Work as a trusted partner with C3 AI Sales and potential customers to communicate the C3 AI offering, define tractable AI/ML use cases, and scope production-ready AI/ML applications.
- Convert firsthand experience into impactful input to our product direction and strategy.
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites is required.
Qualified candidates will combine an advanced degree with consulting experience and have a record of successful delivery of complex, multi-faceted projects. Specific requirements are:
- Bachelor of Science in relevant field.
- 2+ years of work experience that includes technical problem solving and project delivery.
- Experience working with and/or in Federal health agencies (e.g., HHS, VA).
- Deep knowledge of at least one public health focus area and the ability to lead and shape AI/ML use case development with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and experience in delivering effective presentations to senior executives - decision-makers, IT executives, and SMEs.
- Technical competence in cloud architectures and services.
- Technical, polished, driven, goal-oriented and proven record of delivery.
- Ability to learn quickly with excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead projects and work collaboratively across diverse teams.
- MD or MS/PhD in discipline directly relevant to public health (e.g., MPH, neuroscience, etc.).
- Bioinformatics experience.
- MBA and/or management consulting experience.
- Programming experience in AI/ML and the data science pipeline.
- Experience in working in an agile engineering organization.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape in enterprise big data and ML platforms.
- Competency in public speaking and customer interaction.
provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.