- Two year Associate's Degree required with a four year college degree preferred.
- Minimum of one year of Accounts Receivable experience and/or five years of relevant experience is required.
- Relocation is not provided
- Travel is not required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Prior experience in a high volume portfolio management environment (business-to-business collections) with portfolio values between $15 million to $45 million consisting of 200 to 350 customer accounts.
- Knowledge and understanding of accounts receivable transaction process flows (i.e. order to cash, full cycle).
- Conscientious team player who desires to proactively support other team members as needed.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivator with strong deductive reasoning and reconciliation skills.
- Strong written and oral interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office with emphasis on Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Prior experience with ERP systems, preferably Oracle.
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies and organizational changes quickly.
- Team player who is able to proactively step in to support other team members as needed.
Founded in 1911 in Denver, Colorado, Gates is publicly traded on the NYSE. While we might operate in a vast amount of time zones we operate as 'One Gates' and have a common goal of pushing the boundaries of materials science. We invest in our people, bringing real-world experience that enables us to solve our customers' diverse challenges of today and anticipate those of tomorrow.
While we expect the best we also want to give you the best. That's why at Gates we provide an environment where people can succeed from our policy of 'Dress for your Day' (yes - that means you can wear jeans), health club reimbursement, to our ownership of your work/life balance and more. Visit to learn more.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Gates is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, age, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other consideration defined by law.
ARE YOU DRIVEN BY POSSIBILITY?