The Software Engineer (MuleSoft) designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs programs for enhancements and new products, develops integration tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms. The Software Engineer (MuleSoft) contributes to full life-cycle application development/configuration including user requirements, specifications, design, application configuration, API service design, web services development, testing, documentation, etc. in the space of integration systems.
- Assist in preparing or may prepare detailed specifications and documentation from which programs will be configured, written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Architects, manages and owns Dinebrand's Integration platform
- Designing, delivering API's, Microservices and data integrations across business applications and 3rd party systems
- Administration, Installation, and support of technologies used in the IT landscape
- Production and Non-Production Support including Identification, diagnosis, and remediation or escalation of operational issues
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise application integration and API Management
- Experience using iPaaS platform(s) to implement cutting edge solutions
- Solid knowledge and experience in common enterprise integration patterns
- Experience with Java or similar Object Oriented programming language(s)
- Hands on experience implementing APIs using MuleSoft Runtime v4 (v3 is fine as well)
- Experience deploying Mule applications in Anypoint Platform
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloudhub and Anypoint Exchange
- Hand on experience building Mule flows using Anypoint Studio and DataWeave 2.0 (1.0 is fine as well)
- Experience modeling APIs using RAML
- Exposure to public cloud platforms (preferably AWS)
- Knowledge and experience in automation and building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins or similar.
- Experience with Microservices architecture - nice to have
- Understanding of API led approach, API monetization and best practices in building robust APIs - nice to have
- Knowledge and understanding of hybrid architectures in the cloud - nice to have
- Exposure to Serverless architecture and implementation - nice to have