The Dispute Resolution Specialist would be esponsible for facilitating credit/debit memo creation, providing assistance in submitting contract pricing, review and correction of PGI clearing items, and alleviating complex problems from customers, while retaining national customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work on any disputes thatare created to help in correcting issues in the billing and re-billing the correct invoice as needed.
* Correct pricing as needed and help assist with any other pricing help they may need from time to time.
* Identify to management any billing issue that will create large credits and or may effect several customer or areas.
* Up hold continuous professional customer serviced to bothexternal and internal customers.
* Process credits and rebills correctly and timely on a daily basis.
* Identify and process credit/debit memos and credit/rebill for product.
* Handle Inbound and Outbound phone calls with customers and employees on a daily basis and provide resolutions as outlined by following process.
* Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to build effective relationships with all levels and roles in the organization
* Should possess exceptionally strong analytical skills and a thorough understanding of how to leverage a wide variety of data and related computer tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization
* Ability to train managers on Airgas procedures related to the position
* Strong organizational, team-building, and communication skills
* Ability to work and navigate within a complex matrixed organization
* Ability to demonstrate strong team skills and customer service skills and the ability to assume additional responsibilities as needed in a rapidly-changing environment.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* 1+ years' experience in accounting/back office support
*Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office and Excel and learns quickly in other computer programs.
* SAP knowledge is required for this role.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability