Backed by more than 40 years of experience and one of the industry's leading safety performance records, PPM, helps clients address the complex challenges inherent in today's manufacturing and industrial facilities environment. Our wide experience in meeting industrial plant maintenance needs enables us to implement systems and processes that keep your facilities and equipment running at consistently optimum levels.
Job Title: CDL Class "A" Driver
Seeking an experienced Class A CDL driver with three (3) years of relevant experience required. Working with a low boy trailer and highway ready.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely transport and deliver freight by driving diesel-powered tractor-trailer combinations.
- Follow all DOT and safety regulations.
- Must be able to shift manual transmission and operate foot pedals. Must be able to perform occasional squatting and crouching to handle and position freight.
- Must be able to perform frequent pushing/pulling of freight.
- Must be able to frequently perform carrying of freight of varying size and shape.
- Must be able to learn and complete safety and compliance guidance training.
- Maintain records required for compliance with State and federal regulations including driver's logs, records of fuel purchase, mileage reports, and other records required by law.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
- Transport raw materials to production workstations.
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
- MUST HAVE A CURRENT CLASS "A" CDL license.
- Up to date health card
- Highway ready
- Low Boy Trailer Experience
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled