Servpro Industries, LLC, is a national leader of fire, water, mold, and other specialty cleanup and restoration services. With a professional services network of more than 1,900 franchises in the United States and Canada, SERVPRO quickly responds to property damage emergencies. These range from multimillion-dollar disasters to those suffered by individual businesses and homes. SERVPRO headquarters in Gallatin, Tennessee, is home to 400+ employees who are dedicated to supporting SERVPRO franchise operations. SERVPRO has been recognized by The Tennessean for its Top Workplace Award in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist will play a key role in shaping the online presence of Servpro Industries, LLC. and over 1,900 Franchises, including: maintaining website content, monitoring and optimizing website performance, and managing the site's functionality and appearance.
The SEO Specialist will coordinate with internal stakeholders, agencies, and vendors as needed to ascertain communication and technical requirements to meet online project requirements, ensuring brand standards are met. This position will be responsible for managing the user experience, technical performance and search engine performance of SERVPRO websites.
The SEO Specialist will manage the delivery of training, resources, and communications to the Franchise system. They will also provide web-related customer service and assume the role of subject matter expert for web-related topics. This position reports to the Online Marketing Manager and is responsible for web marketing projects assigned by the Online Marketing Manager.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing websites' functionality and appearance
- Monitor websites' functionality to ensure the website is delivering the desired customer experience.
- Monitor website analytics (Google Analytics) and behavioral analytics (HotJar) to understand opportunities for improvement in the user experience.
- Use content management system (ContentStack) to add, edit, or delete pages and content as needed.
- Use web design experience to enhance page layout and to test new page and content configurations.
- Coordinate with web development vendor to create website page templates as needed
- Develop content modules for use in optimization and testing.
- Maintain a log of website enhancements and changes.
- Optimizing the websites' performance
- Coordinate with advertising agency, SEO agency, and SEM agency to understand insights and opportunities for improvement.
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Design, implement, and evaluate split A/B tests that test the impact of page content and layout on conversion rate.
- Utilize Google Analytics, BrightEdge, SEMRush, and SEO agency reporting to monitor search engine performance and to make optimization recommendations to the management team and to implement approved enhancements.
- Meet with management team bi-weekly to present insights and recommendations for CRO and search engine performance.
- Generate KPM reporting including conversion rate and search engine performance by service line.
- Coordinating Website Content
- Coordinate with the web content team, stakeholders, agencies, and vendors to create website content for:
- Resource pages based on keyword research, analytics, and SEO agency recommendations.
- SEO and SEM optimization efforts, including split A/B testing, and SEM landing page development.
- "In the News" page, press releases, as, and new products and initiatives.
- Site stakeholders: HR/careers, National Accounts, Franchise Sales, etc.
- Meet with management team to present content updates, testing results, and recommendations for future enhancements.
- Maintain a log of content updates, edits, and additions.
- Monitoring Performance and Reporting
- Utilize Google Analytics, BrightEdge, HotJar, Invoca and other platforms to monitor website analytics, conversion rate data, and search engine performance.
- Monitor websites availability utilizing website status monitoring tools.
- Provide KPM reporting for management team.
- Provide Customer Service and Support Web Projects
- Provide web marketing related customer service
- Complete assigned Web projects as assigned by the Online Marketing Manager
- A minimum of five years of progressive experience in a similar role is required.
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and efficient team and can easily shift in a new direction.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and build and maintain relationships.
- Strong experience optimizing user experience (UX/UI), including graphic design and web design experience.
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), including split A/B testing experience.
- Experience with content marketing, coordinating the creation of website content for SEO and user experience optimization.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) to administer a corporate/business website.
- Strong understanding of search engines, search engine optimization, paid search advertising, and content marketing.
- Experience with Google Analytics, BrightEdge, SEMRush, and behavioral analytics (HotJar),
- Some experience with customer experience management and customer satisfaction.
- Experience working with third party vendors to develop standard operating procedures and creative asset workflow.
- Comfortable developing and delivering presentations in front of large groups of people.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other stakeholders and departments when necessary.
- Good technical background and ability to pick up new tools quickly.
- Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service and the ability to deliver to internal and external audiences.
- Knowledge of the Company's industry or previous Franchise experience preferred.
- Editorial, Marketing, Customer Service experience, a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. Relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
What we offer
- Excellent health benefits plan, which includes medical, vision and dental options
- 401(k) with company match
- Company profit sharing plan
- Generous vacation, paid time-off and paid holidays
- 2 free on-site fitness rooms with class options
- Weekly on-site massage therapist visits
- Personal and professional development programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- "Financial Wellness" education and training programs
SERVPRO is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.