MASONRY / BUILDING ENVELOPE INSPECTOR
Job Type: Part-Time
Hours: 10 - 30 hours per week
Location: Ohio (Most sites are in the Cincinnati and Columbus areas)
Min. Yrs. Experience: 20 years
Education: Masonry/Brick & Building Envelope - General Construction Experience
Salary Range: $30 - $35 per hour with potential for bonus
Specialty: Commercial, Industrial
- Must be Authorized to work in the US
- No relocation assistance is available
- Some travel required
Job Description: Looking for experienced mason/general construction foreman/manager to perform periodic inspections on exterior envelope, wall, window, and thermal-moisture-protection elements on construction sites. Building envelope inspector will review construction design drawings and specifications for building envelope construction requirements. Will conduct periodic construction site visits to ensure building envelope is being installed per contract documents, as well as industry standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- General contracting experience and management
- Mason training/education with work experience;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation, and written communication skills;
- Good descriptive writing skills and the ability to articulate to a non-technical client the essence of the technical requirements that are being enforced;
- Construction background;
- Strong experience in construction and construction management;
- Strong experience in building envelope systems;
- Strong experience in thermal and moisture barriers;
- Ability to review construction design drawings for building envelope assets;
- Ability to inspect and diagnose building envelope faults;
- Ability to travel at times.
Apply at www.fseinc.net
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening and random drug and alcohol testing, background and reference checks
Company Info: Four Seasons Environmental, Inc. (www.fseinc.net) is a 350-associate facilities management firm. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, FSE offers a very stable work environment. Our goal of 30 years remains the same: satisfy the customer and continuously improve. If you are looking for a nurturing company that puts the customer and the employee first, then please submit your resume for consideration. ALL RESUMES WILL BE KEPT IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
WE ARE AN INSTITUTIONAL, COMMERCIAL, FULL-FACILITY OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE CONTRACTOR AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER INCLUDING PROTECTED VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES
Mission Statement: In a corporate culture of positive reinforcement, we will produce excellence by continuously finding better ways to serve our client as we would wish to be served.
Vision Statement: In a nurturing corporate climate where families are valued and continuous improvement is a way of life, we will treat our customer and our fellow employees as we would wish to be treated so that we will continue to be our customer's contractor of choice.