The Client Development Manager (Sales Representative) is accountable to meet or exceed sales and profit goals in the Northern and Western Texas region. The Client Development Manager will actively promote Tubelite's products to add new accounts and increase share of existing account's business. The Client Development Manager will actively promote the company's products and services to architects and specifiers in the region. The Client Development Manager will strengthen relationships with both glazing contractors and distributors by providing excellent customer service and application knowledge. The Client Development Manager will be recognized as the industry expert in the territory.
- Meet or exceed mutually established order input, sales and thru put margin goals
- Develop working relationships with architects and specifiers via frequent presentations and project-specific design assistance
- Educate and train architects, specifiers and clients on the features, functions and benefits of the company's products and services.
- Monitor and make recommendations on pricing
- Follow established sales prospecting protocol
- Service existing accounts via regular/frequent personal visits and telephone communication
- Provide information to clients in a timely manner. Follow-up quotes in a timely manner
- Help clients identify proper fenestration systems during pre-construction.
- Work with the Engineering Department to ensure that proper testing and engineering requirements are met during pre-construction
- Follow up with client orders. Solve client problems when necessary
- Provide accurate and timely market intelligence information for the territory
- Develop and monitor individual sales budgets and monthly order forecasts
- Minimum three years' experience in architectural building product sales
- Extensive understanding of standard and engineered fenestration systems
- Basic understanding of construction blueprints, details, and design and technical manuals
- Excellent communication, problem solving and time/self-management skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and internet
- Willing to travel 70% of the time
- Valid driver's license without restrictions