Do you have a passion for Quality?
Spacesaver has an exciting opportunity as a Quality Technician.
Some job duties include:
- Complete the following:
- First Article Inspections (FAI)
- Incoming product inspections
- Shop floor quality issue resolutions
- Equipment calibration
- Part validation
The Quality Technican will lead ISO 9001:2015 documentation support, manufacturing area audits, and inspections to ensure that the Spacesaver production process remains capable of producing to customer requirements.
- Advancedcomputer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proficient in the use of mechanical inspection equipment (calipers, micrometers, protractors, etc).
- Experience with ISO 9001 and/or 14001
- Two to five years of Quality Assurance experience in a manufacturing environment. ASQC certifications a plus.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings and specifications.
- Experience in supporting and maintaining manufacturing inspection systems.
- Experience and ability to lead support of an ISO9001 quality system for a manufacturing operation. Ability to analyze quality data, identify problem areas and assist in resolution of manufacturing process issues that affect quality.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and ability to support quality systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellentorganizational and time management skills as well as have the ability to meet deadlines with appropriate attention to detail in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Understanding of sheet metal fabrication, painting and assembly processes a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with small and large groups.
- Preferred experience as a trained and certified ISO auditor
- Preferred experience with a laser scanner, calibration software, Six Sigma, Faro, and Romer Arms.
Spacesaver is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.