ZGF is seeking a Project Administrator for the Seattle office to join our team. We are looking for self-motivated people who are reliable administrators with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills.
As a Project Administrator, you will....
- Prepare, process and track all project-related documents including: fee proposals, contracts, change orders, document releases, payment applications and certificates of substantial completion.
- Route Submittals, RFIs and other documents for issuance and maintain accurate logs per established system (this is critical to ensure that construction schedules are maintained and ZGF's exposure to possible liability is protected).
- Create, proof, edit, copy and mail general and project-related correspondence (letters,meeting notes, transmittals, reports, estimates, graphs, charts, schedules, etc.).
- Set up and maintain project files per established procedures.
- Provide and coordinate client presentation materials using Word, InDesign, PowerPoint.
- Arrange project meetings, including lunch and coffee set-ups.
- Arrange travel and associated logistics.
- Accurately route and handle incoming and outgoing mail and shipments.
- 40-hour work week expected - hourly position.
- Assistwith general office and front desk duties as needed.
- Business Casual Dress is appropriate when in office.
- Able to work independently and efficiently under pressing deadline situations while maintaining good working relationships with teams and staying abreast of daily work requirements.
- Meticulous organizational and filing skills.
- Must be articulate with excellent communication skills and writing abilities; excellent spelling, grammatical and typing abilities.
- Proficient in the following software applications:
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Newforma, BlueBeam, Deltek Vision and InDesign or Affinity Designer a plus, though not required.
- AIA Contract Document software a plus, though not required.
- Ability to work in multiple computer programs simultaneously.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of mid-level administrative experience, preferably some within the A/E/C field.
- Knowledge of architectural/engineering terminology desired.
- Project Manager for project matters.
- Office Manager/Administrative Manager for general office and procedural matters.
ZGF Architects LLP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite qualified candidates to apply online posting cover letter and resume.